- Detail Images
Versatile weather protection.
If you live in a place with regular precip, you already know how important a great rain jacket is for riding on days when everyone else stays inside. With its roots in Great Britain, Royal Racing knows a thing or two about soggy trails, and the Matrix Jacket is proof. The Matrix's laid-back exterior hides a completely waterproof jacket capable of keeping you dry in a downpour, with a breathable mesh lining and venting to ensure that you don't get soaked from the inside out. The relaxed fit and drop-tail hem set this jacket apart from basic rain jackets, promising not to inhibit your movement when you're blasting through slick, technical lines in incessant rain. Though it's made for singletrack, this is a jacket you just may find yourself reaching for both on and off the bike.
- Make the most of unpredictable weather in this jacket
- Waterproof, breathable fabric keeps you dry all over
- Fully waterproof zippers prevent leaks
- Relaxed fit cut in a shred-ready design
- 2 zippered mesh pockets stash snacks and ventilate
- Adjustable hood and waist help you get the right fit
- i Port and inner routing keep your tunes uninterrupted
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Light but warm, keeps the wind out. Looks great too.
can you suggest a re-waterproofing product for my riding jacket? It's a royal matrix jacket 2017 bought it a few months ago and washed it the other day and for some reason the protective coating on the outside has been stripped.