No worries, just fun.
As she's walking to school or cruising down the slopes, the Roxy Girls' Tribe Jacket protects her from the icy temperatures. A strong force in the warmth department, this jacket boasts insulation throughout the body, sleeves, and hood, as well as a waterproof Dry Flight body with soft yet durable taffeta and tricot lining. The taped critical seams and fixed hood stop any snow flurries from seeping in, while the comfortable fit allows room for layering.
The Tribe Jacket is soft to the touch yet incredibly durable, and the cozy removable fur trim offers versatility for a wide range of weather conditions. It features convenient pockets for her phone, goggles, and snacks, which is great for long recess breaks or relaxing ski lift rides. To prevent snow from bunching underneath the jacket or her gloves, she can easily use the fixed taffeta powder skirt with its snap-away system and the internal Lycra wrist gaiters. And in case she works up a sweat, the mesh lined venting cools her down so she can keep riding.
- Dry Flight 10K (polyester dobby) body
- Embossed taffeta and brushed tricot lining
- Polyester insulation (200g body, 140g sleeves, 60g hood)
- 10,000mm waterproof rating
- Critical seams taped
- Regular fit, hip length
- Fixed hood with removable faux fur trim
- Front, media, goggle, and sleeve pass pockets
- Mesh lined venting
- Fixed taffeta powder skirt, snap-away system
- Internal Lycra wrist gaiters