- Detail Images
Do you have a slush crush?
For an urban-inspired look and a mean case of the slush crush, reach immediately for the Roxy Women's Rifter Pant. With a minimal 10k DryFlight construction, the casual and hip offering is perfect for light and temperate spring days when the weather is fair, but the temps may be a bit nippy. A WarmFlight synthetic insulation keeps you toasty and warm, and a jacket-to-pant attachment system gives you total coverage in case you want to go full wizard on the bridge of Kazad-Dum screaming, "You shall not pass!" at wind, rain and snow. Plus, a waist adjustment lets you casually tighten the fit throughout the day, and mesh-lined leg vents allow you to cool off when you're hiking for a fresh line.
- An urban-inspired snowboarding pant for the resort and apres
- 10k DryFlight is water resistant and sheds light precip and slush
- Mesh-lined vents keep you cool on warm days and while bootpacking
- Jacket-to-pant interface helps lock out moisture and wind
- Waist adjustment drawcord allows for on-the-go tightening
- WarmFlight 40g insulation provides warmth on chilly chairlift rides