- Detail Images
The bib won't quit.
Pants too loose? Too tight? When you've go a bib and suspenders to hold them up, it doesn't really matter so much if they are perfectly snug. Don't worry about your pants squeeezing wierdly or falling down mid-run with the Roxy Noon Stop Bib Snow Pants. Shell seals out any melty precipitation and Thinsulate insulation keeps you snug and warm. The lower protection you need to spend all day shredding that gnar.
- A secure snow pant for a shredder with classic style
- DryFlight technology deflects any wet splashes headed your way
- Thinsulate insulation and leg vents keep you warm while preventing overheating
- Boot gaiters and bottom leg gusset seal off boot entry to sneaky snow
- Q & A
Cool Bibs, Interesting Color
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
"The features and material on these is really high quality. Seem like they'd be pretty waterproof and warm. The snaps and zip on the side as well as the leg gussets on the bottom are a nice touch. Only complaint was that the Peacoat color looks like a pair of dark jeans so they weren't the ones for me."