A tough jacket for tough girls.
While Roxy’s American Pie Hooded Jacket for Girls sounds like sugar and spice, this ski and snowboard jacket plays anything but nice (with cold weather, that is). The American Pie was crafted with WarmFlight’s warmest insulating technology to help maintain proper core warmth even in the face of freezing temperatures and high winds. This synthetic insulation combines lightweight heat retention with excellent breathability that adjusts to changing conditions, but if that’s not enough, there are mesh-lined underarm vents for rapid airflow.
This jacket also comes equipped with a waterproof membrane with critical seams sealed to keep your shredder from getting soaked in west coast dumps. The remaining nuts and bolts, like the internal wrist gaiters that lie underneath gloves, a helmet-compatible hood with a removable faux-fur trim, and zippered sleeve pass pocket, make skiing from sun up to sundown a breeze,
- A bold-printed ski and snowboard jacket for tough conditions
- Waterproof outer shell helps to shed dry snow dumps
- Hefty insulation maintains heat retention when compressed
- Critical seams sealed to prevent outside moisture from getting in
- Helmet-friendly hood features a removable faux-fur trim
- Underarm vents provide rapid airflow for cooling down
- Internal wrist gaiters help to keep snow out and heat in
- Zippered pockets provide safe and secure storage
- Q & A
Head over heals in love with jacket
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: kids 12
This was a bday gift for my niece and she flipped. It gets pretty cold in the winters and she is excited to really try it out. It was a perfect fit, bought a size 12 for a 11 year old with a little room to grow into.