Save yourself some gas money.
Don't axe your plans to cruise the 101 for two weeks in search of new swells just because your old wetsuit sprung a leak. Quiksilver made the Women's 3/2 Syncro Back Zip GBS Wetsuit for dedicated surfers who want above-average performance, but don't want to make themselves homeless just to get it. It's built with premium materials for high levels of comfort, stretch, and durability, but clocks in at an affordable price, so you can still afford to go on that surf trip you've been planning.
F'N Lite neoprene is made with extra air bubbles to improve warmth while simultaneously reducing weight, and the Dry Flight lining reflects heat back to your body for increased comfort—without the need for thicker neoprene. Wind-resistant Thermal Smoothie chest and back panels keep the breeze from sapping all your core's heat when strong winds are rolling across the coast. Not to mention, GBS seams limit water entry, without limiting mobility, and they're extremely durable so they'll last for seasons to come.
- Premium performance that won't shred your savings
- GBS seams limit water entry while ensuring durability and stretch
- Back zip allows effortless entry and exit
- F'N Lite neoprene provides excellent flexibility and lightweight warmth
- Thermal Smoothie chest and back panels add wind resistance
- Warmflight thermal lining reflects heat back to body
- Hydrowrap adjustable neck closure collar creates comfortable seal
- Ecto-flex knee pads prolong life of suit and board
- Q & A
Great bang for your buck!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Purchased for my wife to go surfing. Sizing was spot on and I was pleasantly surprised by some of the quality features at this price point, including the fleece lining on the inside chest area and the wind blocker on the exterior. She's worn it in water temps down to 59* and never got cold, plus the F'N Lite neoprene is super flexible.
Good Entry Level
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm a recreational surfer who occasionally ventures down to Central America. While I live in the mountains and surfing is not a part of my day-to-day, I've been wanting a suit that I can bring for ocean critter mitigation (jellyfish, etc,) and to have some warmth and floatation. This suit is all around good. It's comfortable and I dont have any chafing. Relatively easy to get on. Great length in the arms / legs and good shoulder dims for paddling. Love that it's affordable as well. Great value all around and just what I needed!