- Detail Images
From on piste to way off piste.
Whether it's long lines at the resort, the steep price of a lift ticket, or the allure of fresh powder that drives you to the backcountry, the Roxa Xface Tour Alpine Touring Boot lets you go way off piste while maintaining the same hard-charging performance you're used to from your alpine boots. While most touring boots feel flimsy compared to your stiff freeride boots, the Xface boasts a moderately stiff 110 flex index so you can still shred the descent like you would at the resort.
Like all touring boots, the Xface features a ski-hike cuff that enables easier skinning when you're on the skintrack or bootpack. Roxa built the boot's shell with a three-piece Cabrio shell that smooths the flex and helps reduce the risk of shin bang. The thermo-moldable Intuition liner offers custom-fitted comfort, and you can switch out the touring rubber sole with different soles if you wear out the rubber or want to spend a day riding in the resort.
- Hard-charging freeride boot designed for the backcountry
- Stiff 110 flex accommodates intermediate to advanced skiers
- 99mm last ensures a snug and responsive fit
- Changeable touring rubber sole with lugs for traction
- Ski/hike cuff lock for skinning and skiing
- Three-piece Cabrio shell has a consistent and progressive flex
- Thermo-moldable Intuition liner for a customized fit