Star Wars Ski
If the playful topsheet isn't enough to get your kid excited about skiing, the easy maneuverability of the Rossignol Star Wars Ski is sure to seal the deal. As the name may suggest, the Auto Turn Rocker profile makes turn initiation a breeze for little skiers, with a small turning radius for easy carving and an early rise for handling mixed conditions. A narrow width underfoot is ideal for groomers, and the Dynamic core is soft and forgiving as your budding ripper harnesses his inner shred.
- Playful skis for ripping up the frontside
- 76mm underfoot perfect for carving groomers
- Early rise profile handles crud and mixed conditions with ease
- Traditional camber underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge grip
- Flat tail provides plenty of stability on hardpack
- Composite core is lightweight and forgiving
- Kid-X bindings good for weights 25 to 109lb
Recommended Sizing Guide
|70cm - 80cm||
|2 - 3yr|
|80cm - 90cm||
|90cm - 100cm||
|5 - 6yr|
|100cm - 110cm||
|6 - 7yr|
|110cm - 120cm||
|8 - 9yr|
|120cm - 130cm||
|130cm - 140cm||
|140cm - 150cm||
|150cm - 160cm||
|12 - 13yr|
- How to Size:
Ski length is primarily determined by your child's weight and skiing ability, in respect to their height.
- For beginners and cautious skiers, keep ski length on the shorter side.
- For your little ripper, ski length should lean towards the top of the range.
- Kids' ski height should fall between their upper chest and eye level.