Tailored to the needs of advanced all-mountain skiers, the Rossignol Women's Pure Pro 100 Ski Boot is a well-balanced boot that's comfortable and powerful. Rossignol implemented its Sensor Blade shell in the construction of the Pure Pro, which eliminates needless materials to save weight, without sacrificing power or responsiveness. The shell sports a forgiving 100 flex suitable for intermediate to advanced skiers and a medium- wide 100mm last, making the boot comfortable enough to wear all day. The heat-moldable liner can be customized to match the shape of your foot for a precise and comfortable fit, and it is made with breathable and odor-resistant merino wool to ensure top-shelf comfort day in and day out.
- A high-performance boot built to ski the entire mountain
- 100 flex index ideal for intermediate to advanced skiers
- Medium 100mm last balances comfort with performance
- Aerodynamic Sensor Blade shell reduces weight
- Heat-moldable liner made with insulating merino wool
- Four micro-adjustable buckles and 40mm power strap
- Interchangeable soles (WTR soles sold separate)