Get tracked out.
"Man, everything's all tracked out," is a common pow-day complaint, but it's less of an issue when 75% of the tracks are yours, and the remaining 25% are only there because you brought your friends along to check out your favorite stash. Ripping blower yo-yo laps, shredding post-storm crud, thrashing groomers, and hammering windbuff are all well within range for the Rossignol AllTrack Pro 120 Ski Boot, a hard-charging all-mountain boot with enough freeride DNA to make short work of just about anything you point it at.
Lasted at an accommodating but precise 100mm and built to deliver an aggressive 120 flex, the AllTrack has an all-you-can-eat-buffet mentaility—it'll gorge itself on pow, scarf down some groomers, and finish off with a short hike to a desert of cliff drops. Rossignol made the shell with its Sensor Grid foot-mapping technology, so the fit is modeled on real-life feet, not the platonic ideal of what a foot should look like, and the four micro-adjustable buckles and canting adjustment provide near-limitless fit customization with a quick twist.
With a heat-moldable OptiSensor 3D liner, the AllTrack provides a killer custom fit, so you can enjoy immediate power transfer and edge control without worrying about your foot slopping around or getting blisters. The liner is also outfitted with Thinsulate Platinum insulation to keep your toes from turning into fleshy popsicles. True to its all-mountain design, the AllTrack also features Posi-Block ski/hike technology, which allows you to switch between a locked-down cuff for bomber descending and a freely rotating cuff for easy parking lot strolls and above-the-lift hike, and has a rubber-clad arch for improved grip on rocky ridges and short scrambles.
- Sensor Grid shell
- OptiSensor 3D liner
- Thinsulate Platinum insulation
- Posi-Block ski/hike technology
- Four micro-adjustable aluminum buckles
- 50mm power strap
- Canting adjustment
- Rubber arch pad and available WTR soles
- Q & A
Good all purpose boot
To start off i am 6'4 and weigh 210, very athletic build. I find these boots to be a perfect balance for stiffness and give. I can ski just about anything in these, powder, groomers, hard stuff, you name it. Also very comfortable for my normal width foot. The other boot i was looking at was the Solomon QST pro 120 and these were way more comfortable in my opinion. Cannot wait to get these boots back on the mountain again this season. With the walk mode you could also use it as a back country boot if you are not able to afford a dual set up
I am a 135/140 pound aggressive skier. Should I use the Alltrack 120 or 130?
Hey Marc, There are a lot of factors that can play into what stiffness of a boot is best for you - style of skiing, where you're skiing, weight, aggressiveness, etc. With that said, even as an aggressive skier, driving a 120 flex boot may be plenty when weighing in around 140lbs. Feel free to give a shout at my direct line 801.204.4547 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions on getting the best boot for you! Best regards, Connor
The Perfect Boot!!!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was extremely conservative and cautious while looking for my first pair of boots in a while. But from the moment I first tried these on, I knew they were perfect. The shape of the boot worked well with my large but narrower feet and, the compression and control all around was excellent. having skied in them for a few days now I can say a few things. First, I will never buy another pair of boots without a hike mode, the system on these boots is sturdy but flexible enough for me to even out walk my snowboarding friends. When in riding mode the boots perform beautifully! The 120 flex has enough give and comfort to keep you on the mountain all day, but at the same time are stiff enough to go into any run with confidence and control. The moral of the story is I will definitely wear these boots till they're completely destroyed, and when it's time to get a new pair, I'll be looking at Rossi Alltracks again!!