Rossignol AllTrack Pro 100 Ski Boot
- Shell Material:
- Last Width:
- Buckle Material:
- Walk Mode:
- Thermo Optisensor 3D T3
- Thermo-moldable Liner:
- Binding Compatibility:
- Claimed Weight:
- [26.5, pair] 4lb 12.5oz
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year
AllTrack Pro 100 Ski Boot
When you're the type of person to get up early, catch first chair, and then ride until last call, you need a boot that'll back up your ambitions. There'll be no stopping you when you've got a warm and comfortable boot that truly embraces its all-mountain denomination.
The AllTrack Pro is meant to ride well over soft powder and stiff crud alike, and it offers custom-moldable comfort to make anything possible. If properly shaped by a boot professional, the Optisensor 3D liner can be tailored to fit you personally, giving you proper control and efficient power transfer on the slopes. And with warm Thinsulate Platinum insulation added to the liner, you need not worry about frigid winter days driving you indoors before you've had your fill.
- A versatile all-mountain ski boot for exploring the entire resort
- Medium flex ideal for intermediate skiers or those of light stature
- Mid-volume last provides a performance fit for average-width feet
- Fully customizable shell and liner give you a personalized fit
- Walk mode increases comfort on bootpacks and in parking lots
- Tech 50mm Powerstrap locks down the cuff for a responsive fit
- Rubber outsoles come in handy when navigating off-ski
|MONDO||US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||CM||IN||Boot Sole Lengths|
- To measure the size of your foot:
- -Put a piece of paper, larger than your foot, on the floor against a wall.
-Stand on the paper with your back and heels glued to the wall.
-Draw a line marking the longest part of your foot.
-Measure the distance from the edge of the paper to the line you've just made.
Rossignol recommends taking measurements for both feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. If your foot measurement is between chart numbers, they recommend sizing up.