Unleash the beast.
Exploring secret zones, poking through tight trees, and billygoating around rocks is fun, but you know what's really fun? Going so fast that your eyes pop into the back of your skull, your lips peel off your face, and you actually get to the bottom before you left the top. That's what Rossignol's AllSpeed 130 Ski Boot is all about. Made with Rossignol's weight-saving and power-boosting Sensor Blade shell, the AllSpeed boasts a burly 130 flex, so you can drive it as hard as you want without worrying about flexing through the front of the boot and losing control at an inopportune time. It also has flex adjustment screws at the spine, so you can soften it up slightly if you prefer, and canting adjustments to bring your feet, ankles, and knees into perfect alignment.
While the AllSpeed's a powerful boot, it's by no means foot crushing—with a wide 102mm last, it's a good choice for skiers with wider feet. Even better, the OptiSensor T2 liner is fully customizable, with special blowout zones around the ankle bones for increased comfort, and decked out with Thinsulate insulation to prevent your toes from turning into popsicles. Rossignol finished the AllSpeed off with four micro-adjustable buckles and a burly 50mm powerstrap for improved fit and power, and also included soles that can be removed and replaced with rockered WTR soles if you're looking for improved walking performance.
- A burly boot for crushing the resort
- Stiff 130 flex for expert skiers
- 102mm last accommodates wide feet
- Sensor Blade shell sheds weight without sacrificing power transmission
- Optisensor liner is heat moldable for a precise fit
- Thinsulate insulation keeps your toes nice and toasty
- Flex adjustment can please a variety of ability levels
- Powerstrap holds you in snug