Hit the road.
When you're on the road in search of mesmerizing peaks filled with untracked powder, rely on the Rome Roadie Snowboard Bag to transport for your favorite snowboard (up to 162cm) and bindings. Its 3D-shaped main compartment boasts reinforced backing for extra protection from jam-packed trunks filled with gear, as well as the occasional drop, while the external drop pocket handily stores extra baselayers, tuning supplies, or spare gloves. Plus, you'll find reinforced throw handles, a removable shoulder strap, and hide-away backpack straps for comfortable carrying when you're checking into slopeside lodging, trudging across frozen parking lots, or hauling your shred gear into your upstairs apartment.
- Ready for road life, this tough bag safely carries your boards
- Durable polyester construction is water-resistant
- Safely carries boards up to 162cm in length
- Removable shoulder strap gives you transport options
- Reinforced throw handles won't give out on you
- Multiple zippered pockets stash your shred essentials
- Q & A
Hard To Beat
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I really wish I bought the one with wheels as well as a larger size for the extra amount but that's on me. It is very comfortable to carry and I was able to stuff a lot of gear in there.
Will this fit a 157MW board?
Yes. It will fit up to a 163cm board