Factory Rocker Snowboard
We can all agree that the "one board quiver" description is a tired one, however that doesn't mean there isn't value in a versatile board that can take you anywhere you want to go with confidence. The Rome Factory Rocker Snowboard does just that and is a great option for riders on a bit of a budget or riders who do not know where they will be riding on a given day. The MTNPop Rocker, twin shape, and medium flex of this deck lets you charge powder, carve up groomers, or slay the park all without switching out boards.
The MTNPop rocker helps boost versatility thanks to its mix of powerful camber sections under each foot and floaty rocker section between the feet. When carving groomers or riding wind buffed big mountain lines, the two separate camber sections will make sure you feel confident on your edge, while the subtle rocker section will ensure ample float on days when that same run is knee deep. To stick with the versatile theme, the Factory Rocker also boasts a true twin shape that lets you stomp hits or even take off switch with confidence, while the medium rated stiffness is stable when you are straight lining or hitting big jumps, yet easily manipulated in and out of turns and on rails in the park.
- Fuel your all-mountain progression with this versatile board
- True twin shape provides ultimate freestyle freedom on the hill
- MTNPop Rocker is floaty in pow and holds a powerful edge on firm
- Medium flex is stable at speed but easy to manipulate on rails
- Biax laminate creates a consistent flex from nose to tail
- Bamboo reinforcements in the core retain flex season after season
- XTRD Base is extremely durable and easy to repair