- Detail Images
Jib junkies rejoice.
The Rome Artifact Rocker Snowboard has a soft, playful feel for effortless presses and butters, making it ideal for rail slayers and park rats looking for a dedicated jib stick. Soft enough to jib like a dream, yet tough enough to endure a season's worth of abuse from rails and concrete, the Artifact Rocker is perfect for riders who take their tricks from the park to the streets.
Skatecore profiling thins out the board between the bindings and thickens it underfoot for a skate-like feel that's as close to a pair of trucks as you'll get on snow. The FreePop Rocker profile is mostly flat with rocker at the tip and tail, giving you a stable ride that still has a playful, forgiving feel. The Stomp Core Matrix is reinforced with impact-resistant wood in high-impact areas to increase dampening and strength, and a HotRods Single Glass Barrel running down the center increases pop without sacrificing the mellow torsional flex.
A StraightBiax laminate keeps the flex soft and makes it easy to ride. Rebound sidewalls increase impact absorption to prevent blowouts and breaks when you're gapping to big down rails. It's finished with a high-density Impact base that's made to take beatings from rusty rails, rough concrete, and gnarly tree jibs.
- Jib-focused board that crushes the park
- Freepop Rocker for a stable, yet forgiving ride
- Soft flex lets you tweak presses and slides
- Twin shape for unrestricted park domination
- HotRods Single Barrel adds snap
- Skatecore profiling provides skate-like feel
- Impact base takes a beating and is easy to repair
- Rome believes snowboard companies should be owned by snowboarders