Adapts to anything.
Embrace the outdoors, no matter the season, with the Rojk Superwear Women's PrimaLoft Micro Pile Fleece Jacket. Whether you layer it under a shell for a day of skiing or snowshoeing, or wear it on its own during shoulder season hikes, this jacket offers comfort and warmth. Developed to keep you warm and dry, even during intense physical activity, it features a unique PrimaLoft blend. The micro pile is lighter and thinner than Rojk's Bomber Pile fleece, and the PrimaLoft polyester remains the warmest of all Rojk's garments. With a high collar for extra weather protection and bold colors, this jacket strikes the perfect balance between function and style.
- A versatile fleece for everday wear and cool weather hiking
- PrimaLoft blend keeps you warm and dry during physical activity
- Micro pile fleece is lighter and thinner without sacrificing warmth
- Integrated thumbholes keep sleeves in place
- High collar for additional weather protection
- Regular fit provides layering versatility
- Rojk Superwear is a Swedish brand that designs multifunctional clothes to match the outdoor lifestyle
- Q & A
So comfy! Color different than picture.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium (for layering purposes)
I bought this fleece in Blackberry and liked it so much that when the plum color went on sale I ordered that one, too. My only comment is that the colors look a little different in real life. The blackberry color almost has a dark green hue in some light, and the plum looks a lot lighter online, I was expecting a more dark lilac color, and it is actually a fairly straightforward dark purple. But both are great and I am very happy with these very soft, warm, comfortable jackets!