You've been working on training your bike to self-soothe in moments of separation anxiety, but unfortunately the problem hasn't been completely solved yet. Use the RockyMounts Ramone Key Cable Lock to keep your bike from following you into the store when you run a mid-ride errand. The flexible cable is strong enough to keep the bike in place, while a rubber coating comforts it (and protects the frame). Fully integrated lock ends meet in a spring-loaded catch that lets you know that the lock is secure. RockyMounts included three keys, just in case, and added a dust shutter so the lock will be clear even if your bike got restless waiting for you.
- Cable lock for short, mid-ride errands
- Flexible cable for a customized configuration
- Rubber coating protects your bike frame
- Seat-post mount for easy storage
- Self-coiling design packs up easily
- Dust shutter seals off the lock
- 3 dimple keys ensure you have a spare