RockShox SID World Cup 27.5 Charger DebonAir 100 Boost Fork
Select style & size:Select options
- Diffusion Black, 42mm Offset, 15x110Past season colorsale $755.30
Put your gram-counting worries to rest and chase the podium in earnest with the ultra-lightweight chassis of the RockShox SID World Cup 27.5 Charger DebonAir 100 Boost Fork with Remote Lockout. Cutting out weight at all costs, but without cutting corners, the SID World Cup is one of the lightest forks out there courtesy of its 32-millimeter stanchions, carbon fiber crown and steerer, and knocked-out magnesium dropouts. This particular 27.5-inch model with Boost axle spacing and 100 millimeters of travel tips the scales at a meager 1491 grams.
As previously mentioned, shaving weight does not equate to cutting corners, which is readily apparent in this fork's adjustability, and support over small bumps and mid-sized hits. The innovative Charger 2 damper provides an increased range of low-speed compression tuning and precise handling, while the OneLock remote lockout allows you to quickly switch between wide open and fully locked out, as well as dial-in the low-speed compression to your particular racing needs, all without having to reach down and flick it mid-ride.
DebonAir is one of the top features of the SID World Cup, seeing as it increases the negative air spring volume for better compliance over small bumps and higher levels of traction when you're fighting your way up rock-and root-laden climbs. DebonAir really makes it feel plusher off the top and more sensitive to trail imperfections, but without sacrificing support as you push deeper into the travel, due to the Dig Valve providing just the right amount of control over the fork's mid-stroke support and ability to properly absorb impacts.
- RockShox's ultra-light, podium-driven cross-country racing fork
- Streamlined 32mm chassis designed for XC racing
- Carbon fiber steerer and crown for weight savings
- Includes RockShox OneLoc handlebar remote for locking it out
- Knocked-out magnesium dropouts save additional grams
- DebonAir increases small-bump compliance and traction
- Charger 2 damper with open and fully locked settings
- Additional low-speed compression tuning and rebound adjust