RockShox SID RLC 27.5 Charger DebonAir 100 Boost Fork
Select style & size:Select options
- Diffusion Black, 42mm Offset, 15x110Past season colorsale $545.30
Rejuvenated to be more sensitive than ever, the RockShox SID RLC 27.5 Charger DebonAir 100 Boost Fork providess lower levels of friction with its DebonAir spring, and is outfitted with a Charger 2 damper borrowed from the trail favorite Pike Fork. RockShox's DebonAir spring revamps the SID's Solo Air spring by upping the negative air spring volume for heightened levels of small-bump sensitivity and greater traction as you make your way up steep climbs with rocks and roots in the way of your forward progress. Not only is it outfitted with the increasingly sensitive DebonAir spring, but it's now loaded with the new Charger 2 damper, which is retrofitted from RockShox's Pike to fit inside the SID's skinnier 32-millimeter chassis.
The Charger 2 damper gives you the ability to switch between Open and Firm settings on the fly, as well as dial in low-speed compression to suit your particular riding style and the terrain at hand. It's now compatible with RockShox's OneLoc and TwistLoc remotes (sold separately), so you can lockout your RockShox fork and shock simultaneously while sprinting towards the finish line or climbing up a smooth fire road for thousands of vertical feet. Additionally, you'll find the SID RLC is now compatible with SRAM's Torque Caps for added stiffness and precise tracking of your front wheel, as well as working with SRAM's Bottomless Tokens for a progressive ramp-up at end stroke to prevent the fork from blowing through excessive travel on bigger hits and technical race courses.
- RockShox's leading XC fork built with more sensitivity
- 32mm chassis sheds weight for demanding cross-country racers
- 100mm of travel caters exclusively to needs of cross-country
- DebonAir spring increases small-bump sensitivity and traction
- Charger 2 damper retrofitted to skinnier 32mm chassis of SID
- Open and Firm modes, with low-speed compression and rebound adjust
- Firm lockout works with OneLoc and TwistLoc remotes (not included)