- Detail Images
Not any ordinary flannel.
Explore the Pacific Northwest in plush comfort and understated style with the Roark Revival Men's Fogbank Flannel Shirt Jacket. From Olympia to Portland, this cotton-made, Sherpa fleece-lined jacket keeps you cozy and warm as you bid farewell to fall and the cold weather sets itself in for good.
- Casual, sherpa-lined shirt jacket for nippy winter days
- Cotton fabric and sherpa lining enhance overall comfort
- Regular fit allows for light layers underneath
- Multiple pockets keeps you well-equipped
- Q & A
Nice but small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
5'8" 160, big in the shoulders. I tried it on. Felt tight. Then I moved my arms, felt uncomfortably tight. I usually wear Mediums (for example, OR, North Face, Basin and Range mediums fit me perfect). I returned it.