- Detail Images
Light travel or comprehensive urban storage.
Inspired by the legendary Mule Backpack, the Roark Revival Atlas 25L 3-Day Backpack is a ruck for vagabonds and open-road seekers looking to find a part of themselves long forgotten, and bring some stuff along for the ride. Built from a durable foam-backed cordura, the Atlas is a go-to travel backpack when you want to to keep it lightweight and fancy-free, and is perfect for a weekend-jetset or super-minimal extended trip to the tropics, or wherever. And if by chance, the road takes you into pickpocket country, the Atlas integrates a unique zippered secret back-stash pocket, so you can safely stow your passport, cash, and valuables away from enterprising fingers.
- A vagabond's backpack for travelling, hitchhiking, searching
- Top-stuff design makes for easy access and loading
- Interior laptop sleeve holds computer for on-the-go work
- Secret stash back pocket keeps valuables safe from theft
- Buckled compression straps keep kit and load consolidated
- Zippered side, top pockets hold toiletries, snacks, and gear