- Detail Images
And boom goes the dynamite.
Having proved its mettle time and again, the multiple award-winning Rip Curl Men's Flash Bomb 4/3 GB Zip-Free Wetsuit is trusted by pros and Joes alike thanks to its extremely light, flexible feel and rapid dry time. Based on the beloved, initial Flashbomb, this version has been updated with a zip-free, chest entry system for ease of comfort, and E4 neoprene to make it 30% stretchier and 20% lighter than the original. The E5 Flash lining uses two layers to transport water to the outside of the suit so it dries quickly, meaning you can hang your suit up after the morning session and have it be dry by the time the afternoon sets roll in.
A glued and blindstitched construction delivers improved stretch and durability, and E5 internal seam taping to practically eliminate water entry without limiting freedom of movement. Additionally, the E4 neoprene has a high warmth-to-weight ratio to make it feel like you're wearing a thinner suit than you actually are. The Hydro-loc collar prevents flushing when you duck dive, while the three-hole drainage system allows any water that does get in to escape easily. Not to mention, the S-Flex knees are flexible and extremely durable, and a magnetic stash pocket secures your keys so you don't have to risk leaving them on shore.
- Cold-water wetsuit for flexible and lightweight warmth
- Stretchy, durable neoprene elevates warmth and longevity
- Lining keeps warmth where you need it most
- Zip-free entry system keeps comfort at the forefront
- GBS construction with E5 tape adds durability and blocks water
- Knee pads adds cushioning and make the suit last longer
- Magnetic stash pocket safely stows valuables