Flash Bomb 3/2 Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit
For high performance in cool waters, count on the lightweight Rip Curl Women's Flash Bomb 3/2 Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit. This premium suit has been upgraded with an E5 Flash lining for even greater flexibility and a lighter feel to take you to the next level out on the water. Whether you're out catching late fall swells or are getting after it in cool summer waters, the Flash Bomb suit will keep you warm, mobile, and flexible so you can focus on the surf.
All new this season, its E5 Flash lining has 25% more stretch and is lighter than its predecessors for new levels of comfort and performance. Lightweight E5 flash lining internal seam taping and Aquaban Plus liquid-taped internal seams practically eliminate water entry without limiting mobility so you can stay warmer and be out longer. For even more lightweight warmth, E5 neoprene was used as it has a high warmth-to-weight ratio to make it feel like you're wearing a thinner suit than you actually are.
Getting in and out of wetsuits can often be a struggle, which is why some might opt for back zip suits. However, when you're looking for high performance, a chest zip entry is the way to go. It ensures maximum flexibility for natural movement as you paddle past the break or try out new tricks. As you paddle out, the Hydro-Lock collar prevents flushing when you duck dive, while the three-hole drainage system allows any water that does get in to escape. S-Flex knees are flexible and extremely durable, and a stash pocket secures your keys so you don't have to risk leaving them on shore.
- Full body wetsuit for peak performance for your cool water surfing
- E5 Flash Lining offers high-quality, lightweight warmth and stretch
- Durable glued and blindstitched construction minimizes water intake
- Internal E5 flash lining tape ensures seams are sealed and flexible
- Aquaban Plus tape acts as an external barrier to the cold water
- S-Flex knee pads increase suit longevity without impacting mobility
- Chest zip entry ensures maximum flexibility for natural movement
- Magnetic stash pocket holds car keys for convenience while you surf
- Q & A
My go to line for wetsuits
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 4
The flashbomb series of wetsuits is the bomb...high quality. It is true that you get what you pay for. I already had one in a 4/3 and now just purchased the 3/2 for warmer water and as a replacement for my old leaky suit from another brand. The flashbomb lining not only dries quickly, but also is warm and soft. Ripcurl generally fits on the slim side for women so has a less curvy shape which works well for me. My only complaint is that my neck gets slightly irritated from the top of the wetsuit, right at my hairline. This is happening with both of my flashbombs....so I wonder if the neck needs to be a little shorter.