- Detail Images
When the dog days of summer finally come to an end and the tourists start to clear from the beaches, it's time to switch from your shorty suit to the Rip Curl Women's Dawn Patrol 3/2 Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit to cope with the cooling waters. Constructed with Freeflex Superstretch neoprene in the body and lightweight E4 stretch neoprene in the arms, the Dawn Patrol offers excellent flexibility for unrestricted paddling and shredding.
The seams are glued and blind-stitched to minimize water penetration without limiting mobility, and E4 tape at critical stress points further enhances waterproofing and durability. The chest-zip closure allows easy entry and exit, and the three-hole drainage system allows excess water to escape. All of these features add up to deliver a comfortable and functional experience in the water, without draining your savings account.
- Performance and durability for cool water surfing
- GBS seams with E4 tape at stress points
- Chest zip for comfort and flexibility
- Lock-slide closure is easy and secure
- Freeflex neoprene throughout body
- E4 neoprene in arms for increased stretch
- Stash pocket secures keys