- Detail Images
She'll spend all day in the water.
Get your young surfer started out right in cool summer waves with the Rip Curl Girls Dawn Patrol 2/2 Long-Sleeve Spring Wetsuit. E4 neoprene comprises the critical flex panels in the legs and across the shoulders, while Ultralite neoprene makes up the rest of the suit for full-torque flexibility.
The chest panel is sealed for wind and water resistance, and all seams are triple-glued and double-blindstitched, minimizing water penetration. The adjustable Hydro-loc collar acts to prevent flushing, keeping the cold water out and the warm in. And, last but by no means least, the Dawn Patrol features an insulating and quick-drying woven Flash lining that’s designed to prevent that unspeakable horror of slipping a warm body into a cold, clammy suit. Rip Curl says that the Flash dries as soon as 15 minutes after hanging, which means she can catch early-morning waves in a warm suit and then do the same at sunset.
- Stretchy, lightweight spring suit for milder waters
- Soft and flexible neoprene construction moves as she does
- Flatlock seam construction helps prevent chafing
- Quick-drying lining is insulating for ready warmth
- Collar helps prevent flushing