- Detail Images
Faster is better.
Reminiscent of the late '90s when the Timeless ruled the freeride world, the Ride Timeless Snowboard has been reincarnated for 2018 with an aggressive flex pattern, the powerful edge control of camber, and a directional shape for that inspires confidence on steep terrain. The Timeless is one of those boards that has no qualms about its freeride-specific nature, meaning you won't find it ducking into the park or messing around on jibs. It's exclusively meant for the aggressive rider opening it up at ridiculous speeds and taking on the steepest terrain. We'd chalk this up to its wide radius sidecut and super-stiff flex pattern, which really excel at wide-radius turns down groomers and pointing it down open bowls on powder days.
One of the coolest features with the Timeless is the T6 aluminum topsheet, which not only draws glances of admiration in the lift line, but actually lessens high-speed vibration from slowing you down when you're bombing steeps like a madman. It's built on a Directional Hybrid Camber profile for the supreme edge hold of camber, paired with a large, rockered nose that floats above fresh powder on those deep days. Carbon Array 5 Laminates beef up the tip and tail contact points with five different carbon stringers arranged in an X-like pattern for incredible stability. Plus, it's packing Ride's Carbon Slimewalls, which are highly resistant to damage with their carbon-embedded urethane, meaning this board stands up to all the punishment you dish out.
- Powerful freeride board for high-speed charging
- Directional Hybrid Camber maintains powerful edge hold
- Large rockered nose floats across deep, untracked snow
- Tapered directional shape for freeriding at high speeds
- Aggressive flex is best for bombing down the mountain
- T6 aluminum topsheet reduces chatter and vibration
- Carbon Array 5 laminates amplify power transfer
- Carbon Slimewalls dampen vibration, increase snap