Park-to-peak for smaller riders.
The Ride Kids' Machete Jr Snowboard is built on the proven freestyle weaponry of the adult-sized Machete Snowboard, giving pint-sized riders the response and stability needed for embarrassing adults in the park and ripping at high speeds across the mountain. Its medium-soft flex provides lightweight riders with easy turn initiation, but without being wobbly when they're hitting jumps and flying down steeps. The twin shape rides offers a proper platform for learning new tricks, regardless if they're riding regular or switch.
It's based on Ride's Twin Rocker profile, which is predominately flat along the running length, with subtle rocker at the tip and tail. This profile keeps the board confident at speed and predictable on edge, which is a good thing for everyone from first-time riders to freestyle experts. Subtle rocker zones uplift the tip and tail contacts, which prevents unwanted edge catches when they're carving on hardpack and stomping landings. Rocker is also a great way to bring float to a twin-shaped board, allowing younger riders to sample fresh turns on powder days.
- All-terrain freestyle board for up-and-coming riders
- Twin Rocker is predictable, stable, and catch-free
- Twin shape for balanced feel, both regular and switch
- Medium-soft flex is easy to turn, without being unstable
- Foundation core of full poplar for smooth flex and durability
- Slimewalls dampen impact and landings with urethane
- Biax fiberglass keeps the board torsionally forgiving
- Fusion 1500 base remains quick without regular maintenance