Insano Snowboard Boot
Made for bombing steeps at crazy-fast speeds, picking apart unhinged big mountain lines, and slashing insanely deep powder, the Ride Insano Snowboard Boot is a freeride fanatic's dream. With its super-stiff flex and precise fit, it offers the support and response you need for riding fast and shredding hard anywhere on the mountain.
Boa Focus lacing lets you independently adjust the upper and lower zones of the boot in seconds, so you get a perfectly locked-in fit with ease, and The Closer lace guide evenly distributes pressure to eliminate day-shortening pressure points. The heat-moldable Intuition Dream liner conforms to your foot and enhances rebound for a lively feel. And since this boot thrives on exposed peaks and in brutal winter storms, Ride equipped it with heat-reflective foil and new Black Gold liner mesh for added heat retention and moisture dispersion, which helps your feet stay drier and warmer so you can ride all day long in comfort.
- Stiff-flexing, hardcharging freeride maniac for riding big lines
- Dual Boa Focus dials tighten upper and lower zones of boot
- Stiff flex offers powerful response and support
- Heat-moldable Intuition Dream liner maxes comfort and rebound
- Heat-reflective foil and Black Gold liner mesh enhance comfort
- Impacto footbed offers support and cushions impacts
- Slime tongue resists breakdown throughout the season
- Michelin Peak outsole is extremely durable and grippy
- Q & A
Boots are junk! Don’t waste your time!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
First pair had a manufacturing defect in the liner that made them unusable. Returned and bought second pair figuring it was a fluke. Insole was crumpled in a ball and was unusable in the second pair. I lost multiple days of riding because of these poorly made boots and ended up having to buy new aftermarket insoles to avoid losing additional riding days. (Added $39 on $369 boots) Stay away from these boots is my advice. Backcountry customer service has been awesome and very helpful is the only positive thing to say about this purchase. Stay away from the Insano’s. Happy riding!
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||CM||UK|