- Detail Images
Smooth and supportive.
Designed for the discerning female rider seeking a slightly softer flex, the Ride Women's Hera Boa Snowboard Boot offers a precise fit for comfort and control whether you're lapping the park, shredding pow, or just playing around the mountain.
The Boa Coiler closure makes entry and exit a breeze, allowing you to get the perfect fit with the simple twist of a dial. Boa Tongue Tied lacing pulls the shell around the tongue to prevent heel lift, ensuring instant response and less fatigue. And to alleviate those weird pressure points and nasty hot spots along the top of your foot, The Closer Lace Guide evenly distributes lacing pressure when you're cranking 'em down tight.
Accommodating the lower positioning of female calf muscles, the boot's Calf Adjustment Tech provides a custom fit along the rear boot cuff. The Intuition Support Foam liner features thermo-moldable foam that comfortably wraps around your foot for a custom fit. Heat mold them right away for near-perfect fit straight from the box or simply ride a few times to achieve the very same blissful foot-contoured feel.
- All-mountain support for ladies who shred it all
- Medium flex goes from park to peak
- Boa Coiler easily tightens with twist of a dial
- Boa Tongue Tied shell lacing prevents heel lift
- Intuition Support Foam liner is heat-moldable
- Jade outsole is lightweight and adds cushioning
- Aegis antimicrobial treatment prevents odor buildup
- Calf Adjustment Tech prevents calf bite for all-day comfort
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Those boots are the perfect flex... not too stiff.. not to soft and the double boa/tongue tied keeps your foot in place! I also love that ride boots have a small foot print so you don't feel like you are walking around in clown shoes. Currently 100 days in and still love them 🔥🔥