Revo Cusp C Polarized Sunglasses - Men's
Select style & size:Select options
- Matte Tortoise/Terra, One Sizesale $109.99
- Matte Tortoise/Green Water, One Sizesale $59.99
California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
From cycling to shopping.
Revo's Polarized Cusp C Sunglasses mix a sleek, everyday style into a sporty design suitable for cycling and running. Their polarized Serilium lenses provides 100% protection against glares, UVA, UVB, and UVC light, as well as high light absorption and blue and HEV light blockage. The semi-rimless frame ensures lightweight comfort, and the Elastomeric nosepads work with the rubber temple pads to prevent slippage after you work up a sweat.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- High-contrast Serilium lenses
- Lightweight, semi-rimless frame
- Elastomeric nosepads and rubber temple pads
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
My new favorite shades
I've been an Oakley sunglass wearer exclusively many years. Not going to say anything negative about my Oakleys, but these new Revo shades are my new favorite sunglasses. The pictures don't do the actual lens color the justice they deserve. They are super cool and, more importantly, functional. Fit is perfect. Really cannot say enough positive things about these sunglasses.
|VLT*||BLUE / HEV LIGHT**||NOTES||IDEAL APPLICATIONS|
|BLUE H2O||19%||96%||the H2O lens provides unmatched contrast enhancement and color-popping spectral performance with its low hue signature blue mirror||
boating, fishing, skiing, baseball, basketball
|BLUE WATER||11%||94%||Revo's classic blue mirror coating - perfect for cutting glare in bright conditions on the water||boating, fishing, skiing, baseball, basketball|
|CHAMPAGNE||14%||95%||the Champagne lens is a subtle pearlescent color that is appealing to the eye while delivering a soothing visual performance with a spectacular incandescent effect||boating, everyday, driving, hiking|
|GRAPHITE||13%||91%||enhances natural vibrant colors while blocking harmful rays and harsh glare||fishing, baseball, basketball, tennis, everyday, boating|
|GREEN WATER||13%||96%||enables natural colors to pop and radiate by completely cutting through surface glare in medium and low light conditions||golf, tennis, cycling, driving, fishing, boating, skiing|
|OPEN ROAD||17%||95%||image intensifier filters improve light adaptation whether in bright or low light situations while also precision tuning light transmission for greater sharpness, crispness and contrast||tennis, golfing, driving, cycling, skiing|
|SOLAR ORANGE||16%||94%||high-intensity, iridescent and visually-stunning multilayer mirror coating that enhances surrounding terrain by highlighting the upper end of mid-range light||driving, golfing, tennis, cycling|
|STEALTH||15%||90%||reduces internal reflection and provides even management of light across the entire visible light spectrum to create an unmatched visual experience for the wearer||fishing, boating, hiking, everyday, skiing|
|TERRA||15%||95%||actively filters the light spectrum to provide clear vision from trailhead to viewpoint||driving, cycling, golfing, basketball, tennis, skiing|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)
- **BLUE / HEV LIGHT:
- REVO LENSES REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF BLUE LIGHT THAT ENTERS THE EYE, RESULTING IN GREATER CONTRAST BETWEEN COLORS AND A MORE PRONOUNCED BRIGHTNESS OF OBJECTS.
- HEV LIGHT HAS BEEN IMPLICATED AS A CAUSE OF AGE-RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION. REVO LENSES BLOCK THESE HARFUL RAYS, EFFECTIVELY MANAGING HEV LIGHT AND OFFERING FURTHER PROTECTION TO THE EYE. REVO LENSES BLOCK ALL HARMFUL RAYS BETWEEN 280 AND 400NM, MANAGING HEV LIGHT AND CONTROLLING THE CRITICAL AREA OF 380-455NM.