- Detail Images
Keep her smiling.
Your little girl is on top of the world when she’s on skis. Dress her in the Toddler Girls’ Reima Roxana Jacket, and get your camera out to capture some smiles. She’ll look adorable in all of the photos you send to Grandma, and she’ll stay so comfortable you’ll have far fewer tantrums to deal with. The windproof fabric stands up to the snow threatening to seep through, and synthetic insulation helps her regulate her temperature. The adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem keep snow out when she inevitably takes a tumble, so she can pop back up dry, warm, and ready to try again.
- Insulated jacket for happy little skiers
- Windproof fabric resists moisture
- Lightweight synthetic insulation holds in warmth
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem keep snow out
- Hood is detachable for changing conditions
- Compatible with Suunto's ReimaGo sensor
- Q & A
Warm, stylish, soft and cute!
A warm and soft winter jacket that also offers ski features. Snow skirt, internal pocket, mesh glove pocket, ski pass pocket, etc. Everything you need for sledding, skating, skiing or just a cold day out and about.
Really abrasion resistant fabric but without a loud and crunchy or scratchy fabric.
It's nice that the hood is ski helmet compatible, removable and adjustable.