- Detail Images
Unless you're a world-class caster, you're going to need to wade out a bit to get your fly to the far bank. The Redington Women's Willow River Felt Boots deliver the traction you need to wade safely thanks to a felt sole that sticks to slimy rocks and mossy river bottoms. And since standing in a river for hours on end can wear a boot down pretty quick, Redington built the Willow from a lightweight and durable material that will last multiple seasons.
- Wade safely with these sturdy wading boots
- Felt soles grip slick river rocks and mossy river bottoms
- Synthetic uppers are quick-drying and supportive
- Padded collar offers additional ankle support
- Webbing pull handles make it easy to pull over waders