Stalk trout with sure-footed grip.
Stalk trophy-worthy trout across slippery streambeds when you're wearing the Redington Men's Prowler Felt Boot. This premium wading boot offers sure-footed grip and robust durability, all wrapped within a sleek, modern-looking boot. This particular version sports a stud-compatible felt sole for plenty of grip across freestone streams, as well as quiet walking performance, as to not disturb weary trout.
Molded rubber overlays ensure high levels of protection when you're bumping into rocks and downed debris strewn across river bottoms. The widened toe box and sole provide maximum stability when you're wading across fast-moving streams. Non-corrosive metal hardware won't rust out after long-term use on the river. Plus, its mesh-lined interior dries quickly with built-in drainage ports that quickly expel river water.
- Molded rubber overlays, padded collar
- Widened toe box and sole
- Mesh-lined, with drainage ports
- Non-corrosive metal hardware
- Molded polyurethane midsole
- Stud-compatible felt sole
|Boot Size||US MEN||EU||UK||CM|
- Wading boot size will typically be one size up from your normal US Men's shoe size.