For the littles.
Your little minnows want to swim with the big fish, but your fly rod is still too much for them to handle—and you’d rather not share. Give the kiddos the Redington Minnow Rod, and watch their handling skills improve. The Minnow has a shorter length that makes it easier for young anglers to cast, and a user-friendly, medium action that is versatile and forgiving while your young’uns figure things out. Alignment dots mean you aren’t redoing Junior’s setup every time they put the four pieces together, and they can take some accountability by packing their own rod into the included rod sock at the end of the day. You can choose to make them practice sharing to build some character, or at this price, you can afford to get each their own.
- Fly rod for younger anglers
- Medium action is forgiving and versatile
- Shorter length makes it easier for minis to handle
- Alignment dots for easy set-up
- Included rod sock protects the rod from abrasions