For surfers on the move.
Red Paddle Co. has designed the inflatable Whip Stand-Up Paddleboard to fit into the back of a trunk or as a checked bag for airborne travelers. The board packs up into the included backpack (with integrated wheels and multiple durable carry handles if you’re not up to slinging it over your shoulder) and leaves enough room for a paddle, the HP Pump, and the board’s removable fin.
Thanks to the MSL construction, including a dropstitch core and a composite airtight coating, and the RSS battens, which slip into laminated pockets along the sides of the board, the Whip is one of the stiffest inflatable paddleboards you can find on the market. The rounded nose makes quick work out of paddling off shore, while the narrow tail and FCS fin allows for consistent control in the waves. Plus, embossed deck pads and a raised kick helps your grip on tight turns and long rides.
- An inflatable stand-up paddleboard for the traveling surfer
- A rounded nose and narrow tail for a stable ride through ocean waves
- Innovative construction minimizes weight while enhancing durability
- Slip-in battens add stiffness and help to disperse the rider’s weight
- Inflatable design makes it easy to transport and store on the road
- Included backpack offers internal storage for paddles and the board
- Removable, adjustable fin for better tracking through the water
- Embossed deck and raised kick pad allows for grip on tight turns