Namaste-in the water.
Water has long been a place of solace for paddlers, so it was only a matter of time until yogis balanced their routines over the same liquid surface. At 10-feet and 8-inches long and 34-inches wide, the Red Paddle Co. Activ Stand-Up Paddleboard boasts plenty of room for your yoga flow. Thick walls enhance the board’s rigidity and help to reduce water washing over the board during your downward dog to upward dog transitions. The length of the board is almost entirely covered by a mat-like EVA deck pad with a visible center line marked down the middle to help your balance. And thanks to the durable MSL construction, the Activ is great for paddling around flatwater and light current for a little active meditation afterwards.
- An inflatable stand-up paddleboard for balancing yoga routines
- Round, wide shape offers plenty of room for yoga poses
- Innovative construction minimizes weight while enhancing durability
- Inflatable design for easy transport and storage
- Thick walls help to reduce water washing over the board
- Included backpack offers internal storage for paddles and the board
- Embossed EVA deck pad acts as yoga mat with extra grip
- Carry handles are at the edges so to not get in the way