- Detail Images
Ride to thrive.
Thrivor was founded by cancer survivor and cyclist Justin McClean to improve the global standard of patient care of those battling the disease. This classic cotton cycling cap from Rapha features exclusive Thrivor graphics, and the company will be donating the profits made from the sale of this cap directly to Thrivor.
- A classic cycling cap made for a good cause
- Breathable and lightweight fabric with odor-resistant tape
- Exclusive Thrivor graphics with Rapha logo on side
- Q & A
cool cap, too small for me
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I have a pretty large head - about 61 cm around - and the cap didn't fit me. So a friend got a nice cap. Can't really fault the cap for that, being that it's one size fits most.
Aside from that, the design is smart and the cause is worthy. Check out thrivor.com to see what it's all about.
Does Rapha make anything I don't like?
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Great Rapha cap, love the retro look!