Having a lightweight cycling vest in your wardrobe is a great way to warmup as you venture out on chilly training rides and races and as a year-round insurance policy that packs easily into a jersey pocket if the temps unexpectedly drop or you expect some chilly, extended descents on your ride. The Men's Pro Team Lightweight Gilet from Rapha is a lightweight and packable vest with updated stretchy fabrics for a next to body fit.
It's obvious that Rapha took its time developing this vest with the abounding, thoughtful details. The two-way Vislon zipper allows you to unzip the gilet from the bottom for quick access to your jersey pockets, while it reserves the traditional zip from the top to quickly dump heat. Other features designed to keep the core warm without overheating during intervals and racing efforts are the mesh fabric on the inner collar and the perforated holes on the center back neck. Elasticated waist and armholes keep the fit in check and prevent drafts from entering and flapping during those high-speed downhills. Also, on the front of the waist's hem is a silicone gripper to keep the vest in place over your layers and during hard efforts. For safety, reflective elements on each side and shoulder seam as well as a rear logo increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- A lightweight and packable vest that adds versatility to any kit
- Stretchy fabrics sit close to the body improving fit and warmth
- Double-ended Vislon zipper lets you easily access jersey pockets
- Mesh-lined collar and mesh rear panels boost breathability
- Elasticated waist and armholes stop drafts and improve the fit
- Reflective logo and details on the seams improve visibility
- Silicone gripper on the hem keeps the vest in place