- Detail Images
Rapha's Leather Town Gloves are crafted from African hair sheep leather, making them thin, lightweight, and durable. Rapha selected this type of leather due to the fact that African hair sheep have adapted to their hot and arid home of Eastern Africa with a skin that is remarkably thin and impressively durable, considering its lightweight nature—this results in a leather that is perfect for the demands of cycling. Realizing that high-quality leather alone is not enough to make a sufficient cycling glove, Rapha added a moisture-wicking and odor-resistant Cocona lining and finished the palm with military-grade padding to absorb impact and vibrations.
- Handmade cycling gloves ideal for commuting
- African hair sheep leather is thin and durable
- Moisture-wicking lining keeps hands dry and comfortable
- Military-grade padding absorbs shock and impact
- Single wrist strap keeps glove secure while riding
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Q & A
As name implies
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Super nice soft leather gloves. I wear these all the time when it's cold out (casual wear for me). Offers great grip on the rare times that I use them on the bike. Sizing is different than most other brands: I wear size large in Castelli gloves (and medium in their clothing) and large in general leather work gloves, and Rapha gloves fit me in size medium.
Very classy too.
(They are actually no longer made in the UK).