Race Face Turbine Cinch Crankset
Turbine Cinch Crankset
The Race Face Turbine Cinch Crankset continues to set the benchmark for performance and versatility in aluminum cranks. Featuring the proven Race Face Cinch System interface that makes chainring swaps a breeze, the Turbine is an impressively light & stiff performance crankset for today's modern XC, trail and all-mountain bikes. It's equipped with a a stiff 30mm alloy spindle and is compatible with all relevant frame standards as long as you get the correct Cinch bottom bracket.
- Light and stiff alloy crankset for XC, trail, and all-mountain bikes
- Forged and CNC-machined crank arms for optimized stiffness
- Cinch system makes chainring swaps simpler than ever
- Compatible with Race Face Cinch direct mount 1x chainrings
- Add a four-bolt spider for double- or triple-ring setups
- Compatible with most modern frame standards with the right Cinch BB (sold separately)
Buyer beware - Backcountry Cust Service
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I purchased these cranks with no packaging, not realizing I needed a 24mm spindle instead of the 30mm. When I returned the item to Backcountry.com, I didn't hear anything for a month and didn't see a refund on my credit card. I inquired with customer service and was told that the "warehouse had determined my item was returned in used condition" and therefore I was issued a store credit instead of a refund.
1) I never received a notification of this credit being issued.
2) I explained to the cust. service rep that there was no way I could have "used" this item since the spindle was too big to fit in the bottom bracket to begin with.
He then told me that it was determined to be "used" because it was returned with no packaging. I pointed out that it was shipped to me with no packaging to begin with, so there was no packaging for me to return it in. I asked if there were any other reasons why this item was mistakenly determined to be in "used" condition, and never got a another response from the service rep.
Really lame customer service from Backcountry.com