Take everything you need for a quick rip.
Bring the bare essentials with you on your next gravel ride with the Race Face Rip Strip Bike Lumbar Belt. From climbing canyon roads to rallying laps on your go-to trail, this lumbar belt's got your back with multiple storage options and a comfortable fit. Ripstop nylon provides you with a durable carry that won't fall apart after a single crash, while its multi-adjust woven elastic belt locks in a snug, secure fit that can be changed on the fly. Then, a waterproof media pocket safely stores your phone on rides threatened by rain, and mesh pockets at the back keep your water bottle, tubes, CO2 cartridges, and energy bars close at hand.
- Storage-oriented lumbar belt for easy access to essentials
- Ripstop nylon fabric is resilience through demanding rides
- Elastic belt keeps the fit secure and comfortable
- Multiple storage pockets bring along snacks, tubes, and tools
Beats riding with a pack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Holds what you need: Tool, tube, co2, tire levers, phone/wallet/keys.
Comfortable: Hardly noticed it while riding for 3+ hours.
Cons: Doesn't fit a water bottle.
Does not fit plus sized iPhones.
The Essentials, and Nothing More
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This strap is comfortable, and holds your necessities without getting in the way. The obvious best part about it is the waterproof phone pocket. I have an iPhone 7 and it fits perfectly.