Push to the top.
Originally designed with ski mountaineers in mind, the Rab Men's Upslope Jacket is ideal for any high-intensity active pursuit in the mountains. Its midweight softshell fabric protects you from the inevitable wind, rain, and snow you'll encounter during your journeys, but is still highly breathable and stretchy so you can hike, climb, and ski without feeling restricted or getting overheated and sweaty.
A high-gauge knit lining adds a cozy feel for an extra touch of warmth. Adjustable toggles make it easy to fit the hood over your climbing or ski helmet, and a flexible polymer peak keeps precipitation out of your face without blocking your field of view. Mutiple pockets throughout make it easy to access snacks, maps, and other essentials during your ascent.
- Midweight softshell optimized for ski mountaineering
- Matrix two-layer fabric is stretchy and breathable
- High-gauge knit back offers cozy feel
- Adjustable hood is helmet compatible
- Flexible hood peak keeps rain and snow off your face
- Internal storm flap seals out chilly breezes
- Multiple zippered pockets secure small essentials
- Rab makes clothing for people who play in the mountains