Don't listen to those calling you crazy.
Ready to rock on chilly spring evenings spent at the crag, the Rab Men's Rampage Jacket shields you from whipping winds and light rain storms in athletic style. A Pertex Microlight outer fabric keeps those cold, evening gusts at bay, as well as sheds rain drops, while the drirelease inner fabric wicks moisture away from your skin when you work up a sweat on the climbing wall. And if it's a particularly tough day in the outdoors, the drirelease inner fabric also fights off funky odors to keep you fresh when grabbing a beer at the bar afterwards. Spandex stretch cuffs with thumb loops secure the jacket in place when climbing and also add defense against the elements.
- Protective, lightweight jacket for climbing in the elements
- Pertex fabric blocks the wind and sheds moisture
- Drirelease inner fabric pulls sweat away from your skin
- Regular fit ensures you have room for layers underneath
- Stretchy cuffs with thumbholes lock in the fit
- Multiple pockets stash essentials for the outdoors