Rab Microlight Down Jacket - Men's
- Pertex Quantum, DWR treatment
- 750-fill goose down, hydrophobic treatment
- Center Back Length:
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Claimed Weight:
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, climbing, casual, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
Microlight Down Jacket
Use it as a layer on the mountain, rock it by itself downtown, or toss it into a pack for your next adventure. When winter hits you can do just about anything in the Rab Microlight Down Jacket. In fact, the only thing you won't want to do is get caught without it. This versatile insulator is filled with 750-fill down that's been given a special hydrophobic treatment to ensure that it'll dry quickly and retain its loft when you get caught in heavy snows or steady wintry mixes. For lighter precipitation and moderate snows you'll be set without a shell, thanks to the durable Pertex Quantum outer fabric. Pertex Quantum is windproof, breathable, and water-resistant, to meet the demands of everyday winter weather, and also packs plenty of rugged toughness for mountain environments. Hand pockets are easily accessed with a harness on, and for colder and stormier days, the slim fit slides easily underneath an alpine or ski shell.
- A versatile down jacket for winter warmth in any pursuit
- Hydrophobic down insulation keeps its loft in heavy and wet snow
- Pertex Quantum shell offers windproof and water-resistant protection
- Harness-compatible hand pockets keep essential gear within reach
- Slim fit allows for easier layer under a shell
- Insulated zipper baffle effectively stops cold wind from creeping in
- Adjustable hem seals in warmth and shuts out the cold
- Included stuff sack lets you pack it down and take it anywhere
Short 30in (76cm)
Regular 32in (81cm)
Long 34in (86cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Sleeve Length:
- Measure from the center back neck to your wrist.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.