Get the spark of warmth you need for chilly climbs and brisk treks with the Rab Men's Electron Down Vest. This lightweight vest keeps your core warm without restricting your mobility or making you overheat, and it packs down small so you can stash it in your pack when you don't need it.
Light, yet tough Pertex Endurance fabric sheds light flurries and drizzles to ward off unexpected weather, and an adjustable hem and insulated zipper baffle prevent frigid gusts from penetrating. Goose down, with its outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, keeps you cozy without weighing you down, and it's treated with a fluorocarbon-free Nikwax formula so it still insulates even if it gets a little wet. Plus, the down comes from geese that were never live-plucked or force-fed, so you can wear it with a clear conscience.
- Lightweight and warm down vest
- Tough, water-resistant Pertex Endurance fabric
- Down insulation from RDS-certified geese
- Fluorocarbon-free hydrophobic down treatment
- Insulated zip baffle keeps drafts out
- Elasticated stretch armholes for mobility
- Includes stuff sack for easy storage
- Rab is a British company the creates goods for climbers and mountaineers