- Detail Images
A bowl of rice.
When Quiksilver asked Travis Rice what he'd like to wear while bombing down big, mountainous bowls filled with powder, he basically said the Men's Travis Rice Stretch Pant. It boasts DryFlight's highest-rated waterproof membrane to keep you comfortably dry when you're turning waist-high powder into a solid backcountry jump. Toray's Dermizax Megastretch fabric moves with you up long bootpacks, down powdery rides, and whatever position you're in after you huck off too-big-of-a-cliff.
- Travis Rice snowboards in this pant
- DryFlight membrane has a remarkable 20k waterproof rating
- Toray Dermizax Megastretch fabric moves with you
- Internal thigh zippers assure ample ventilation
- Reinforced cuffs with internal boot gaiters