- Detail Images
When you're on a mission for powder snow or giant terrain-park kickers, you can't go wrong with the Quiksilver Men's Mission 3-in-1 Jacket. The Mission's 3-in-1 capability means that it's ready for all kinds of weather conditions and temperatures. Rock just the shell jacket, and Quiksilver's DriFlight fabric and taped critical seams will protect you from moisture and snow. In mild winter conditions or on your way to the bar after the lifts close, the removable polyester fleece liner will keep you stylishly warm, and its DWR coating will resist light moisture or spilled soda.
When things are downright cold, wear both together, and still be out shredding when everyone else heads into the lodge. Any way you wear it, the Mission has features to make your snow-riding as comfortable as possible, like an adjustable hood, microfiber chin guard, and a variety of pockets to accommodate your goggles, pass, and media. Mesh-lined venting lets you keep your cool while hiking laps in the park or hoofing it up to your backcountry kicker. The jacket-to-pant attachment system combines with a fixed taffeta powder skirt to keep that snow wear it belongs, outside of your clothing.
- Versatile three-in-one jacket for all weather at the mountain
- Waterproof, breathable fabric fends off rain, sleet, and snow
- Regular fit provides room for layers
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess heat
- Polyester fleece liner keeps you cozy on its own
- Powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking in
- Multiple pockets stash your phone, keys, wallet, and snacks