Big-time protection for heavy days.
Destined to make a difference this winter, the Quiksilver Men's Impact 2L Gore-Tex Jacket wraps you in hard-hitting protection for some of winter's nastiest blizzards. Two-layer Gore-Tex construction locks out the vicious storms that you'll encounter on the mountain, while also allowing for sweaty internal moisture to escape easily when you start to work up a sweat. Meanwhile, fully taped seams do their part to seal out sneaking precipitation for even more protection.
Body-mapped PrimaLoft Silver insulation provides warmth and cozy comfort where you need it most as temps plummet toward single digits, while the underarm zippered vents make for a quick and easy cool-down when the day's just a tad warmer than you had previously expected it to be. The snap-away powder skirt system provides you with protection when the forecast's calling for thigh-deep pow, and the multiple pockets provide easy access to your extra goggles, snacks, maps, and your phone.
- Winteproof jacket for some of the heaviest days of winter
- Gore-Tex two-layer fabric is totally waterproof and breathable
- Synthetic insulation boosts your warmth to handle frigid days
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Underarm zippered vents release extra heat in a pinch
- Snap away powder skirt helps defend against deep pow days
- Multiple pockets keep your belongings close at hand