Good times on the horizon.
Staying dry and looking good while doing it are what you can expect in your near future when you're rocking the Quiksilver Men's Horizon Jacket. Clean color-blocked styling, a workwear-inspired fabric, and a tailored fit give it urban appeal, and a 15K-rated membrane holds off heavy snow and scouring winds.
For added insurance when you're shredding deep pow all day long, Quiksilver also added fully sealed seams, a removable powder skirt, and a jacket-to-pant attachment system. Thinsulate M insulation adds a touch of warmth for frosty mornings, without making the jacket feel puffy or bulky. Zippered underarm vents allow quick relief when you work up a sweat during a demanding run.
- Premium performance with urban aesthetic
- Waterproof/breathable membrane shields you from snow
- Thinsulate M insulation adds a touch of lightweight warmth
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Zippered underarm vents offer quick relief
- Jacket-to-pant attachment creates shield from deep snow
- Lens cloth attached to inside of hand pocket
- Powder skirt can be removed during warmer days
- Q & A
Great fit, but haven't worn on snow.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought: XL
The fit on this is perfect if you are on the slender, taller side. I have wider shoulders and it fits perfect. Great pockets (zippered and buttoned) throughout the coat. The navy accents on the shoulders run down the back of the coat. So, the back of the coat is mostly all navy, fyi.