- Detail Images
It really is the best policy.
Look, we'll shoot you straight: there's no better jacket for turning heads on the mountain while serving up cozy protection than the Quiksilver Men's Honest Jacket, and that's a fact. A reliable DryFlight membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection to handle some of winter's worst, while the synthetic Warmflight insulation throughout gives your level of toastiness a healthy boost.
Zippered underarm panels provide a quick escape for excess heat when you're hiking rails in the park, and a snap-away powder skirt system gives you options for protection when slashing stashes on powder days. Plus, for those especially nasty days this winter, the adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs allows you to batten down the hatches for added protection.
- Hard-hitting winter jacket that's big on both style and performance
- Waterproof, breathable membrane seals out winter weather
- Synthetic insulation envelops you in toasty warmth
- Regular fit offers room for layers and ease of motion
- Snap away powder skirt defends against sneaking snow
- Multiple pockets stash smaller on-hill necessities
- Q & A
Comfortable and durable
This jacket is warm and comfortable and had huge pockets which kicks ass. Great all around jacket for the price with great ventilation too.
Warm - True to Size
- Fit: True to size
Warm Jacket. True to size. Zippered underarm panels are clutch. Stays dry.
This jacket is incredible and great looking I'm 6'4" with a thin athletic build and long arms. But this jacket fits well! Really happy. Also, had inside pockets and drawstring waist and neck/hood. Also has a silk inner sleeve to keep out snow!!! Well worth it!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
This is such a great coat. So versatile. I wear it boarding and then out with jeans. So happy with this purchased and it exceeded all my expectations!